Terms and Conditions – Website
By accessing this website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“terms”). Please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not access or view this website.
- The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. Cherry London has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion; however there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which Cherry London apologises.
- Cherry London makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this website, including any hypertext links to any website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this website. Cherry London makes no representation or warranty concerning the security of any data transmitted through this website, including information relating to potential employment or other matters. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, Cherry London accepts no responsibility for any loss, and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, which may arise from or in connection with the use or performance of this website or reliance on information contained in this website or other websites, which may be linked to this site from time to time.
- The information and images contained within this website are owned by Cherry London, their clients and Cherry London’s content suppliers, and are protected under the copyright and trademark laws of England and Wales and other applicable jurisdictions. We permit you to make copies of this website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. All text, photos, graphics, audio, and video material appearing on the website shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium. Except as specifically permitted, any trademarks, tradenames or servicemarks appearing on this website may only be used with the permission of their respective owners.
- Cherry London reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- If you are in breach of these terms Cherry London may at its option, suspend or block your access to this website and refuse to provide you with any further access to it.
- These terms may be amended by Cherry London from time to time.
- This website is controlled and operated by Cherry London from its registered office in London, United Kingdom. Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website.
- In the event that any or any part of the terms contained herein shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Terms and Conditions – Free One-Hour Partnership Consultation
Cherry London Ltd’s ‘The Consultation or Consultation(s)’ Terms and Conditions are as set out below:
- The Consultation’ consists of a free one-hour partnership consultation with one of our Cherry London experts.
- ‘Consultations’ are strictly limited to one consultation per person and per organisation and/or brand.
- There are a maximum of 5 individual ‘Consultations’ available per working week.
- Working week means any working day Mon – Friday inclusive and between the hours of 9am to 5pm (excluding all UK Public Holidays).
- ‘Consultations’ are available and will be booked on a ‘first come first served’ basis.
- ‘Consultations’ are available from Monday 11 May 2020, until further notice.
- ‘Consultations’ are only bookable for up to 3 weeks in advance.
- Cherry London Ltd. reserve the right to delay, postpone or cancel any and all ‘Consultations’ if needed.
- There are no alternatives (including payment of any kind whatsoever) to the ‘Consultations’.
- ‘Consultations’ are for the exclusive use of ‘consumer brands, or other consumer and/or business organisations’ and cannot be used by ‘Marketing Agencies’ of any kind. If Cherry London Ltd. becomes aware that any Marketing Agency has either booked and/or received a ’Consultation’ Cherry London Ltd reserves the right to cancel the appointment and charge an administration fee of £500 plus VAT if a ‘Consultation’ has not occurred and a lost revenue fee of £1,500 plus VAT if a ‘Consultation’ has occurred.
- By contacting us participants agree that their personal data will be used by Cherry London for the sole purpose of administering the ‘Consultation’
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to English law and the jurisdiction of the courts in England.
- On completion of a ‘Consultation’, the recipient agrees to add Cherry London to the recipient’s agency roster for future relevant marketing briefs.
- Should the recipient use the service to launch a product and/or service into any market that was discussed in ‘The Consultation’, the recipient shall pay Cherry London Ltd. the full value of the service (£1,500 plus VAT). This cost will be voided should the recipient contract Cherry London for any additional fee-paying services, to a minimum of £1,500 plus VAT.
- Cherry London Ltd. reserves the right to either cancel, enhance, modify, alter, suspend or discontinue any and all ‘Consultations’ at any time and without notice.
- Cherry London Ltd’s. full business Terms and Conditions are available on request at email@example.com