WHO WE ARE
WHAT WE DO
WHO IT’S FOR
WORK FOR US
The new ROI – Return on influencer (marketing)
SURVEY IS NOW CLOSED AND THE WINNER HAS BEEN CHOSEN. THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING. Are influencers the marketing force for the future or has their time come and gone? Please take part in our short survey and win your very own influencer swag bag of VIP goodies including £100 to spend at Selfridges and a bottle of Tattinger Champagne.
1. Despite concerns over transparency and authenticity do you still intend to invest in influencer marketing?
Same spend as last year
Less than last year
Increase on last year
2. Do you work with influencers to
Increase reach of your brand / campaign / message?
Drive brand association regardless of reach?
3. Which has the most impact for the investment
Mega influencer stars
4. Has the need to signpost with #Ad #Sponsor, lowered activity or performance of working with influencers?
5. How do you find and select your brand influencers?
Advertising or marketing agency
Specialist influencer agency
Awareness of social media trends
6. ROI – how do you measure your return on investment when it comes to influencer activity?
Let us know who you are, so we can enter you in the prizedraw to win your very own influencer swag bag of VIP goodies including £100 to spend at Selfridges and a bottle of Tattinger Champagne.
SURVEY IS NOW CLOSED AND THE WINNER HAS BEEN CHOSEN. THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING.
Terms and Conditions:
One entry will be drawn
Prize is a swag bag of VIP goodies including £100 to spend at Selfridges and a bottle of Tattinger Champagne
Cherry employees are not eligible to enter
by Esther Brown
Esther Brown, Head of Partnerships, Cherry London